Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Zoom

Quote from Kandy Gurl on May 11, 2019, 2:57 pm

Eldon, you could be right a lot of old TV shows were videotaped and it is true tape breaks down very fast, I heard lots of shows were lost that way like Hollywood Squares the game show almost nothing left of that show.

Yea but you would think if they have the 70s version available on DVD why not the 97 series?

I really got to like the 1970s version from seeing episodes on YT, here is an article with the kids 40 years later at the time all grown.

Zoom 1970s 40th reunion

Quote from Jill W on May 13, 2019, 9:00 pm

I really got to like the 1970s version from seeing episodes on YT, here is an article with the kids 40 years later at the time all grown.

Zoom 1970s 40th reunion

Oh, cool thanks for this but I still prefer 1990s version of Zoom but watching some of the 70s version is pretty cool.

Quote from Jessica on July 17, 2019, 5:30 pm

Oh, cool thanks for this but I still prefer 1990s version of Zoom but watching some of the 70s version is pretty cool.

No problem, and same here I also like the 97 Zoom but kind of cool seeing the original from so long ago.

Quote from Jill W on July 20, 2019, 9:40 pm

No problem, and same here I also like the 97 Zoom but kind of cool seeing the original from so long ago.

Was looking at a pic of all the 97 kids now and what a change, even the late Jared Nation who died at 21. I still love Jared in season one from 1999, even the producer had said if he was younger he would be back that is the only reason he got only one season he was just too old for the cast.

Uploaded files:
  • jarednathan.jpeg

I want to correct peeps keep saying the 97 Zoom but season one did not start until 1999, they filmed one show as a pilot in 1997 but did not revive the show until 99, Jared's only year and he was very popular from all I have read.

Quote from Summer on August 3, 2019, 11:06 pm

I want to correct peeps keep saying the 97 Zoom but season one did not start until 1999, they filmed one show as a pilot in 1997 but did not revive the show until 99, Jared's only year and he was very popular from all I have read.

Yes, correct, just one episode was made in 97 before they then started, too bad because if they had started in 97 with Jared we would have had 3 seasons of him. cx

Quote from Summer on August 3, 2019, 11:06 pm

He was so cute on the show, sad that he had only one season because of age and then died so young, he was very talented from the school he as attending.