Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The River Wild

Joseph Mazzello had a lot of roles as a young child/teen actor but my favorite of them all even to this day is The River Wild, I just loved that movie. Loved the acting the great outdoors cinematography all that wild river rafting.

The film is simply entertaining and gripping throughout, and as I mentioned some breathtaking Rockies scenery, just a beautifully shot film.

The River Wild is one of my top movies, I can put that on at any time and still enjoy it.

Good flick, Streep was just perfect as was Bacon as an effective creep, young Mazzello was perfect and that scenery, well just wow.

Even after all these years I love this movie, a decent thriller with some good acting performances with a big shout to Joseph Mazzello who was outstanding. He was so good he seemed so natural and not stilted or forced like some child actors can be. The cinematography is just breathtaking and adds a lot to this fine film.

Saturday Night at the Movies.

The River Wild is an awesome movie.

The River Wild is one of my all time fav movies, I just love the filmography, stunning  scenery and some good performances..

The River Wild is a really good movie, I wish that I could see this movie on the big screen, the scenery is awesome as is the whitewater action. All the cast did a really good job at acting, Meryl  Streep, David Strathairn and Joseph Mazzello as the son are the family and Kevin Bacon is a creep as he can play them with the best. lol

I would love to see this movie on the big screen, it must have looked and sounded awesome, love this movie.

It is a very good movie, I like just about that all the others commenters did the scenery the river rafting and best of all the acting and story.

Mazzello was perfect in his role along with the remainder of the small cast, Bacon was creepy as per usual.

Quote from Jeff Brown on April 14, 2018, 2:45 pm

Joseph Mazzello had a lot of roles as a young child/teen actor but my favorite of them all even to this day is The River Wild, I just loved that movie. Loved the acting the great outdoors cinematography all that wild river rafting.

The film is simply entertaining and gripping throughout, and as I mentioned some breathtaking Rockies scenery, just a beautifully shot film.

If you saw Bohemian Rhapsody, you'd be happy to see Joseph is still in action. He played bassist John Deacon.