Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Good Son

I see an article is up about The Good Son so my opportunity to start a topic as each stars movies seems to get a forum topic.

The Good Son is a movie that when I was younger and watched it Macaulay's character actually had me kinda scared and freaked out. He is just so bad and Elijah Woods character is so innocent and vulnerable had me really scared for him.

I am no movie expert like some of the others here but I kind of feel that this movie is kind of underrated, it is a lot better than what some give it credit for.

Uploaded files:
  • thegoodsonposter.jpg

A cool movie, I loved seeing Macaulay as a devil spawn. ๐Ÿ˜›

Quote from Ronnny G on May 12, 2019, 9:42 pm

A cool movie, I loved seeing Macaulay as a devil spawn. ๐Ÿ˜›

He actually was decent in the movie, very good acting by the two child actors actually Culkin was 13 and Wood 12.

Cool movie,ย  love the ending. ๐Ÿ˜›

I don't feel it is underrated it is rated just about right if you go by IMDB where it has a solid 6.4, I would rate the movie about a 5 myself based on IMDB system.

It is a decent movie, not a great movie and certainly not a lousy movie the acting alone carries it especially by the always excellent young Elijah Wood.

My favorite child actors are Macaulay Culkin and Elijah Wood so of course, I loved The Good Son.

Macaulay Culkin a murderous psycho kid, just pure evil the modern day Bad Seed.