Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Stars death conspiracy.

You never know it could be true, Hollywood is decadent, filthy place full of over indulgences in Sex, booze, and Drugs, burn in hell.

The article makes me think, there is no way I will say it is not possible.

Interesting for sure and who knows I discount nothing in the creepy world of Hollywood and the uber rich 1% scum.

 

Another article I read on that site how Oprah the witch was celebrating her birthday onboard David Geffen's; 300 million dollar yacht. Who the F*** needs a 300Milion dollar yacht while people starving in this world.

These super-rich Liberal types pretend how much they care about the needy the environment and the like and this Illuminati is sailing around in a 300 million dollar yacht while kids die of hunger someplace, my hope is it sinks to the bottom with all hands on board.

David Geffen and Oprah super-rich and also scum despite those that worship Oprah as a God because at times she gives away a few cars to the sheep in her audience.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine
Quote from Donnie Darko on September 2, 2019, 8:38 pm

Another article I read on that site how Oprah the witch was celebrating her birthday onboard David Geffen's; 300 million dollar yacht. Who the F*** needs a 300Milion dollar yacht while people starving in this world.

These super-rich Liberal types pretend how much they care about the needy the environment and the like and this Illuminati is sailing around in a 300 million dollar yacht while kids die of hunger someplace, my hope is it sinks to the bottom with all hands on board.

David Geffen and Oprah super-rich and also scum despite those that worship Oprah as a God because at times she gives away a few cars to the sheep in her audience.

I agree with everything except the yacht going down with all on board lost, let us hope the help get off before it does. 😛

Quote from Donnie Darko on September 2, 2019, 8:38 pm

Another article I read on that site how Oprah the witch was celebrating her birthday onboard David Geffen's; 300 million dollar yacht. Who the F*** needs a 300Milion dollar yacht while people starving in this world.

These super-rich Liberal types pretend how much they care about the needy the environment and the like and this Illuminati is sailing around in a 300 million dollar yacht while kids die of hunger someplace, my hope is it sinks to the bottom with all hands on board.

David Geffen and Oprah super-rich and also scum despite those that worship Oprah as a God because at times she gives away a few cars to the sheep in her audience.

There you go then mate, sailing around in a 300 Milion Dollar tub, more proof 1% has all the money why us 99% grovel after them.

Geffen has claimed to be a champion of the poor how about selling his Yacht and given the proceeds to the needy. A dodgy bloke he is if some online stories are true.

Quote from Chris Kross on September 5, 2019, 5:20 pm

There you go then mate, sailing around in a 300 Milion Dollar tub, more proof 1% has all the money why us 99% grovel after them.

Geffen has claimed to be a champion of the poor how about selling his Yacht and given the proceeds to the needy. A dodgy bloke he is if some online stories are true.

Who do you think help made the 1% rich, the rest of us 99% who buy their CD's go to the concerts, flock to the movies etc etc.

How lovely partying way out to sea in a 300Milion tub away from the filthy 99% that made them wealthy, decadent bastards.

Geffen is pure scum as is that cow Oprah.

Well, it sure is a fantastical tale and I know Holywood is corrupt as they come but I would not go as far as what is mentioned in the blog.

Quote from Film Fan on September 8, 2019, 12:33 pm

Well, it sure is a fantastical tale and I know Holywood is corrupt as they come but I would not go as far as what is mentioned in the blog.

And why not? there is no end to the depravity of humans.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine