Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Stars death conspiracy.

I was not sure how to label this but I found this blog article that suggests some possible conspiracy regarding the death of Cameron Boyce. It thrashes Hollywood and Disney specifically link to child abuse, suggested murder etc.

I do not know what to make of it but kind of scary so what do you all think of this conspiracy junk or some truth?

Cameron Boyce Pedowood and the Disney death machine

Just wow! some wild accusations in that piece but it makes you think but all the conspiracies I mean the evil overlords at Google, the evil Disney Pedos.

And about Bella Thorne, I did not know she said this was around Disney I thought it was more like in some other setting like home?

The one thing I agree with is how can a talentless hack like Adam Sandler keep working and become filthy rich? I also find it creepy this Ortega tweeting "you will always be my forever boy"? I mean WTF is that yes a bit creepy. I also thought it was weird that Cameron had this condition and NOBODY I mean nobody seemed to know outside the family? There were reports by TMZ that he has had several serious seizures in the past and you telling me that nobody witnessed these and leaked it out? hell, even EMTs would leak this annon.

I do find that very weird, I mean medical privacy aside this is Hollywood something like that would have got out.

However, to this conspiracy stuff in the article, I say very unlikely but Hollywood is dirty I admit.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine

LOL, so that blog article is trying to say Cameron Boyce was murdered because of some conspiracy dealing with abuse. He died of a seizure he had epilepsy what is so hard to understand about that.

Crazy stuff, no way any of this is true besides Bella Thorne because she claimed it unless she is lying. @Skater also just because a gove official said it doesn't make it true, not saying it is not.

Quote from Ronnny G on August 20, 2019, 11:31 am

Crazy stuff, no way any of this is true besides Bella Thorne because she claimed it unless she is lying. @Skater also just because a gove official said it doesn't make it true, not saying it is not.

It is a wild blog article but who knows, lots of decadence goes on in this world. However I do not believe for a minute that murder was involved here, Bella said she was abused but I did recall her saying it was during her work but I could be wrong.

Most ridiculous article I ever read, seriously Cameron Boyce was murdered? he died of a medical condition that is it and all this talk of evil Disney molesting kid stars give me a break.  Bella Thorne claimed she was abused but she never named any names or places, like was it on the "Shake it Up" set or something? please, that is conspiracy hogwash.

That article makes me want to LOL or ROFLMAO it is just too ridiculous, but what if it is not?

Bloody hell it is lunacy the article is, to bloody suggest that Cameron Boyce was bumped off by some Dodgy figure in Hollywood is pure madness man.

As far as Bella Thorne is concerned she says don't mean it happen it seems wit this me-too stuff it is fashionable to claim you were sexually assaulted.

I will admit that Ortega tweeting Cameron is his forever boy is a bit creepy, WTF is a forever boy?

Extremely outlandish claims being made in that blog post on that site but then again I never completely dismissed anything in this world.

What a load of rubbish that story is.