Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Small Soldiers (1998)

I loved this movie when I was little, it is about these action figure was toys that they use missile technology on to enhance them but the toys soon start to take the programming seriously and start to engage in some serious war.

Gregory Smith plays Alan whose dad owns a toy store and he is playing with the Commando Elites vs The Gorgonites. The technology that the government suits used made the figures able to talk and make battle plans all because of the technology in those special microchips and so the two sides go at it is the Commando Elites are out to wipe out the Gorgonites.

Small Soldiers is a super cool movie for kids but adults can like it also, Gregory Smith and Jacob Smith are cool in the movie and not to forget Kirsten Dunst.

Uploaded files:
  • small-soldiers.jpg

Very cool movie for sure wore out the DVD as a little boy.

A good fun late 1990s movie that can be enjoyed by kids, teens or any age I agree.

Same here I loved this movie when I was like 10 and saw the DVD for the first time.

Awesome child days movie, very cool at that time.

It was awesome, we have it but I have not watched it in a long time.

Oh, I remember Small Soldiers, I remember being actually a bit scared when I watched it around 9 or 10 years old. lol

I loved this movie when I first saw it as a kid, very cool but I also thought it was a bit scary at that time. 😛

Quote from JasonM on July 14, 2019, 11:44 pm

I loved this movie when I first saw it as a kid, very cool but I also thought it was a bit scary at that time. 😛

The same exact I liked it but thought some parts were a bit dark for my young mind.

Even today kids that watch this for the first time think it is cool.