Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Pet Sematary (1989)

With the upcoming remake of 1989's "Pet Sematary" I went and rewatched this Miko Hughes version again after many years and it is still one of King's best adaptations. This movie is super freaky and one of the best horror movies in my opinion.

It makes you wonder why to bother with a remake but hollywood lives off the remake these days, I do admit the new trailer also has a very creepy look but we have to wait and see.

Miko Hughes was so effective at such a young age, a very cute kid to start he turned into quite a little monster so to speak mainly in scenes brandashing a scalpel.

A solid horror if you have never seen it go and give it a watch.

Pet Sematary (2019) Trailer

Hollywood Nights.

I saw this little shocker when I was quite young and it scared me for weeks after, a good scary film with some originality to it. The acting is decent and the directing is quite good a very effective horror film.

You will find the film has quite a few haters but I agree it is One of Stephen Kings best film adaptions.

Cool, I have never seen it but the trailer for the new one has me interested as it looks so creepy, I will see if this original one is on Netflix or Amazon Prime to stream.

I wonder why the spell cemetery that way?

I watched this on video when I was like 10 and it scared the heck out of me, Miko Hughes was like 2 years old playing the toddler that was as said so cute then totally freaky. The girl that played his sister was all so very good it is a good scary movie.

The remake, well they remake just about every movie it seems so it doesn't surprise me.

The trailer for the remake looks ok but that original I watched it one night with friends and I was about 10 and I was scared right out of my wits.

I saw the old version one night on Sky when I was like 10, it scared the heck out f me it was super freaky. The trailer of the new looks good also but it will be just the same all over.

I want to see it, the trailer looks very creepy and believe it or not I have never seen the original. If the 1989 version is on Netflix I will check it out.

I just can't see the purpose in remaking this movie but that is all they do these days, reboot, reimagining or remake all the same.

The 1989 version is very creepy, scared me when I was like 12 years old, little Miko Hughes with that scalpel is so freaky lol.