A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Oscars 2018 And The Four Categories Awarded During Commercials

Page 1 of 2Next

The news was just yesterday. Four categories will be awarded during commercial breaks with the live broadcast on LiveStream. For the information, here's the link: Hollywoodreporter.com

I posted a poll about it on TSO: TSO Poll

For those who want to speak their disappointment on social media, the tag is: #PresentAll24

What will be next,  no presentations at all just release the list of winners to the media? well to hell with tradition says the academy.

Saturday Night at the Movies.

I am 100% against this outrage and I will rock that hashtag.

Meh! I never watch anyway.

That is just plain wrong if they want to shave time tell people to keep the acceptance short and stop the needless political bullshit this is an entertainment award not for people to get up and spout their crap.

Seems they are catching a lot of shade, they put out a  response saying the report was not accurate that they will just cut out the walk-up and stuff and some other blah blah blah.

Quote from Ronnny G on February 15, 2019, 12:06 am

Seems they are catching a lot of shade, they put out a  response saying the report was not accurate that they will just cut out the walk-up and stuff and some other blah blah blah.

Now they have completely backed down as they announced Academy Agrees to Present All 24 Categories Live After Industry Outrage.

I am glad they did but I still hate those who back down due to public pressure, I am stubborn as a mule I would not.

Good to see them reverse that stupid decision I was bemused when I heard, I mean what were they thinking?

Quote from NebraskaTrevor85 on February 12, 2019, 10:27 pm

The news was just yesterday. Four categories will be awarded during commercial breaks with the live broadcast on LiveStream. For the information, here's the link: Hollywoodreporter.com

I posted a poll about it on TSO: TSO Poll

For those who want to speak their disappointment on social media, the tag is: #PresentAll24

Too much heat from celebs and the public they backed down.

10% For The Big Guy.

Terrible decision, to begin with, they need to give their heads a shake.

I Coulda Been a Contender.
Page 1 of 2Next
Don`t copy text!
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
ShieldPRO