A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Oliver! (1968)

Even at my age I have never watched this movie, I think at one time in the 80s it was on TV and the whole family watched it I did not just was not my kind of thing.

Pure entertainment joy for all ages, great acting, direction, the music you name it.

Quote from monk on November 20, 2021, 11:36 pm

Even at my age I have never watched this movie, I think at one time in the 80s it was on TV and the whole family watched it I did not just was not my kind of thing.

Well, do yourself a favor at your age now and find it and watch it.

Saturday Night at the Movies.
Quote from Richard Jackson on November 20, 2021, 12:30 am

Fantastic entertainment the kids were fantastic led by Mark Lester and Jack Wild.

I second that.

What? go find a copy and watch I have a VHS copy to this day. 🙂

Quote from Film Fan on November 28, 2021, 10:49 pm

What? go find a copy and watch I have a VHS copy to this day. 🙂

A VHS copy t might be worth something.

I hate musicals, the only one I have ever watched is "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

I liked this when I was very young and they played it for us on video, have not seen it in years and I highly doubt I would be that into it now.

You did yourself a disservice it is not too late get a copy and enjoy. 🙂

Wait, you watched a lame TV series like "Monk" but not a classic movie like "Oliver." 😛

Don`t copy text!
x Logo: Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security