A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Malcolm in the Middle

Page 1 of 2Next

I love this show so funny and yes way before my time but we have a DVD set and I have binged the show, plus Frankie Muniz and Justin Berfield are so cute the girls must have been obsessing back in the day. lol

I wonder if they had Frankie fans and Justin fans etc.

Uploaded files:
  • mitm_cast.jpg

Good series I have been watching it, what a messed up family. lol

I love MITM, that family is so crazy omg but hilarious and Frankie Muniz and Justin Berfield were so popular when the show was on.

Quote from OG on June 28, 2018, 5:32 pm

Good series I have been watching it, what a messed up family. lol

MITM family was not as messed up as the Bundy's I can tell you that, both ended reg run before I was born but thanks to DVD, Prime Video etc I get to see it, Married... with Children is hilarious.

An extremely popular show in its initial run mainly with teens and pre-teens who focused on the boys the quirky Malcolm and the delinquent Reese.

The dysfunctional family served up laughs for its audience but it never did draw me though I was a huge fan of another dysfunctional family in the Bundys and another widely successful series, Married With Children.

The show catapulted Frankie Muniz to superstardom for kids and teens of that time.

I have watched this series all on DVD as it was before my time but I love it, I can see how Frankie Muniz and Justin Berfield would have had the fangirls of that time. cx

Reese or Justin Berfield is my favorite, I am sure then they had the Reese Fans and the Malcolm fans.

I like the Reese character played by Justin Berfield, he is such a typical kid bully I loved the episode Reese join the army. WTH happened to him, as a matter of fact, all of the kids from all I have read they were on top then the guy who played Dewey and Resse is like disappeared or something. Frankie Muniz is around but not acting that much.

This show cracks me up since I discovered the DVD set, what a weird family. lol

Quote from Eldon on November 16, 2018, 11:45 pm

I like the Reese character played by Justin Berfield, he is such a typical kid bully I loved the episode Reese join the army. WTH happened to him, as a matter of fact, all of the kids from all I have read they were on top then the guy who played Dewey and Resse is like disappeared or something. Frankie Muniz is around but not acting that much.

So true not one of those kids that were big hits when the show was on are now active actors and Berfield and Erik Per Sullivan are completely out of the picture.

Here is an article about him and a recent pic.

ALL GROWN UP Remember Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle? This is what actor Erik Per Sullivan, 25, looks like now

We have that series on DVD collection and I am going through all of the episodes, the kids were so cute back then my fav is Resse such a bad boy. lol 😛

Page 1 of 2Next
Don`t copy text!
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
ShieldPRO