A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Little Secrets (2001)

Count me in as loving "Little Secrets" also as a 13-year old that was how old I was when I saw it on DVD.

Like this one when I was a lad just for ERW.

A fun movie even if you were not a fan of the young stars who were on top at that time.

A cool movie, I liked the little kid that was always dirty playing around in the mud reminded me of Pig Pen from Charlie Brown. lol

I have never heard of it but it sounds cool and I know someone like Darth Maul will come and say oh you are too young blah blah. I like to get suggestions from these topics posted on the forum.

I remember this and loved it when I saw it, I was about 13 when I first watched it and I loved David Gallagher to death. 🙂 I have not seen it in forever I wonder if I would still like it, time to watch it again I had forgotten all about this movie.

Quote from Aaron Carter Girl on December 4, 2021, 2:30 pm

I have never heard of it but it sounds cool and I know someone like Darth Maul will come and say oh you are too young blah blah. I like to get suggestions from these topics posted on the forum.

You are 13 how would you know about it, I don't even know how you like Aaron Carter as he was a thing way before you. lol

I remember this movie it was cool, the cast made it loved by kids and teens.

Quote from Jason on November 12, 2021, 10:59 pm

It has been 20 years?? wow! I remember this little movie it was good fun I did enjoy it as it had a lot of talk at Teen Stars Online back then mainly because all those kid actors were listed on the site with lots of fans.

It has been 20 years, why I remember when this movie was a hit with fans at Teen Stars Online and when a young Evan Rachell Wood was a fan fav there. I sure have been around Teen Stars Online a long time.

Quote from Gary Is Cool on December 4, 2021, 12:52 am

A cool movie, I liked the little kid that was always dirty playing around in the mud reminded me of Pig Pen from Charlie Brown. lol

LOL a thumbs up I really liked him also but that was the only movie he was ever in.

Don`t copy text!
x Logo: Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security