Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Leif Garrett

Since I saw a photo of this 70s star I was in love, wow! was he ever hot 😛 I mean I doubt anyone that s a current member was a teen when he was but I heard he was the maybe the top teen idol of the 70s on all the magazines etc. It seems he was not in a lot of movies though I have only found the Walking Tall movies that he was in as a kid in the 70s.

Girls if you know nothing about him check out some pics of him here in the FTS Gallery.

Leif Garrett Photo Gallery

Uploaded files:
  • leif_garret_forum.jpg

He sure was hot, I can see why he was maybe the top seventies teen idol, way before my time, I mean way back, I love the photos in the FTS galery though lots and all very hot.

Hot is not the word he was drop-dead gorgeous as a teen idol way back in the 70s, I was looking at some of the pics here in the gallery and he sure was in the teen mags back then.

He is adorable in the photo you posted, there was none hotter in the 70s from all I have read and his pics, wow! he was super hot.

I certainly can see why he was such a teen idol back in the 70s he is absolutely luscious at that time and place.

He was as big as you think and even bigger a star, I know I was a kid then and my sister loved him her room was covered in his photos. You could not go in a variety store and look at magazine rack without seeing him on almost all the teen mags covers.

I always drove my sister crazy but pronouncing his name as LEAF, was not a fan I hated all them pin-up boys cause the girls loved them. lol

Garrett is 3 years older than I am, only movies I can remember him in was The Walking Tall movies, he later got into singing by mostly covering old songs, that also drove the girls crazy.

Meh! just another pretty face manufactured to be a teen idol, looks but no real talent to speak of, never had any major film or TV roles to match his popularity as a pinup- Boy.

Tried singing by covering some oldies no real talent here but had a big hit with "I Was Made for Dancing" also LEAF was just a made-up doll of a boy, a magazine star scotch-taped to the walls of vulnerable pre-teens in the 70s.

He is also a perfect example of messed up former child/teen idol, he at just 17 hopped up on booze and Quaaludes the drug of the 70s drove his car and wrecked it paralyzing a friend and had to pay him millions.

Needless to say, if he had any real talent as a singer or actor his career would not have screeched to a halt fueled by booze and heroin and what other drugs he could find along with legal troubles.

Today he is just a fat bald ex teen idol heroin addict who just wrote a book about his time as a teen idol a tell-all, why? he needs the money what else.

Cheers

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine

@Donnie Darko you are horrible.

Quote from Donnie Darko on October 9, 2019, 11:15 pm

Meh! just another pretty face manufactured to be a teen idol, looks but no real talent to speak of, never had any major film or TV roles to match his popularity as a pinup- Boy.

Tried singing by covering some oldies no real talent here but had a big hit with "I Was Made for Dancing" also LEAF was just a made-up doll of a boy, a magazine star scotch-taped to the walls of vulnerable pre-teens in the 70s.

He is also a perfect example of messed up former child/teen idol, he at just 17 hopped up on booze and Quaaludes the drug of the 70s drove his car and wrecked it paralyzing a friend and had to pay him millions.

Needless to say, if he had any real talent as a singer or actor his career would not have screeched to a halt fueled by booze and heroin and what other drugs he could find along with legal troubles.

Today he is just a fat bald ex teen idol heroin addict who just wrote a book about his time as a teen idol a tell-all, why? he needs the money what else.

Cheers

You are so cruel, saying these things about him.

Quote from Mellisa on October 10, 2019, 8:58 pm

@Donnie Darko you are horrible.

Every word he said is true regardless to if you like dit or not, don't shoot the messenger it is quite true Garret was a train wreck from his teens, he, unfortunately, lived with a lot of grief over paralyzing his pal while high as a kite and driving at just 17.

Another poster boy for child/teen stars curse.