A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Jack Wild

Quote from Donnie Darko on November 14, 2021, 3:09 pm
Quote from Modesty Blaise on November 11, 2021, 1:18 pm

You are being bloody kind, he drank by his own description beyond excess the number of full bottles he put away per day. Bloody fit in his teen days the drink and age was not kind to him he looked horrid later on in life, poor soul but did it to himself.

He was nominated for an Oscar at 16 for his play of the delightful rascal The Artful Dodger, by 18 he was a bloody millionaire, and by age 21 in 1973 he was a full-blown lush, and there soon after the pounds were gone and he was living at his dad's place. TSK!

I loved him tho in "Oliver" and the silly but delightful Puffnstuff.

The hypocrite that Modesty Blaise is, if I had said the same words that someone looked horrid she would have been all over me but people notice the same she is harsh but if I use harsh words about the truth she gets high and mighty.

I know nothing about him but I looked him up and all is true he was quite the lush.

Oh please the big difference is how dodgy you are.

Tragic what course his life took at such a young age, he was a delight in "Oliver" and a treat in "H.R. Puffnstff."

Very sad fame and money helped him on a path to be a full-blown alcoholic at such a young age, destroying his career and marriage.

Let it be known also Harry Potter himself self-admitted how he drank even coming on the set of the later HP movies sloshed. TSK!

Enjoyed Jack Wild in "Oliver" and the films he made in the early 70s and of course in Puffnstuff.

The only thing I have seen him in was Pufnstuff as a kid I loved that show, loved witchiepoo, lol the show was so crazy.

Never know Jimmy had passed and before that at such a young age was a lush, that must have been not too long after his days playing Jimmy on Puff.

Youth, Fame, and money it does it to them all the time.

Quote from Modesty Blaise on November 15, 2021, 5:12 pm

Oh please the big difference is how dodgy you are.

ModestyBlaise I saw you over at the other site, TSO telling someone you are a TikTok star, what exactly does a TikTok star do? let me guess you twerk topless in the bathroom for followers.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine

Jack certainly got a little wild there in his early 20s, too much money I would guess, messed up his career.

Had a nice little run in the late 60s with "Oliver" and Puffnstuff and a few movies in the early 70s, really liked him in "Oliver" and Puff.

A shame the booze took a hold of his life and ruined his career and marriage.

Quote from Donnie Darko on November 21, 2021, 6:44 pm

ModestyBlaise I saw you over at the other site, TSO telling someone you are a TikTok star, what exactly does a TikTok star do? let me guess you twerk topless in the bathroom for followers.

SWINE, I have more self-respect than that it is American girls more likely to do that.

Quote from Modesty Blaise on November 11, 2021, 1:18 pm

You are being bloody kind, he drank by his own description beyond excess the number of full bottles he put away per day. Bloody fit in his teen days the drink and age was not kind to him he looked horrid later on in life, poor soul but did it to himself.

He was nominated for an Oscar at 16 for his play of the delightful rascal The Artful Dodger, by 18 he was a bloody millionaire, and by age 21 in 1973 he was a full-blown lush, and there soon after the pounds were gone and he was living at his dad's place. TSK!

I loved him tho in "Oliver" and the silly but delightful Puffnstuff.

Surprise you know that much as he is well before our time, I have heard of him and seen "Oliver" but did not know about him drinking up a storm.

Quote from Modesty Blaise on November 27, 2021, 12:44 pm

SWINE, I have more self-respect than that it is American girls more likely to do that.

You may dispense with the pleasantries commander I am here to put you back on schedule.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine
Don`t copy text!
x Logo: Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security