Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Jack Frost (1998)

In reading what the 19989 movie Jack Frost is all about most people would say that sounds so stupid and it does. A dad (Michael Keaton) who is always breaking promises to his son (Joseph Cross) one day dies in an accident and returns as a snowman and tried to make it all up to his son before he melts for good.

The movie gets a lot of hate but as a kid, this was one of my favorite movies and must have watched it over a dozen times on video. Yes, the idea is stupid but Jack Frost is very heartwarming, some very touching scenes between Charlie and his snowman dad.

Touching and some good fun moments also and a very likable performance by Keaton and Cross who has always been one of my fav childhood actors.

I would recommend you give it a watch if you have not seen it and I am waiting for the haters who will say how stupid it is but I love it.

Uploaded files:
  • Jack_Frost_video_poster.jpg

This is a cool movie, I liked it when I was a kid and was always watching it, might be silly but good fun for kids and families.

Oh, I like this one also when I was little, such a sweet and touching movie and Joseph Cross is just the cutest and sweetest kid in the movie.

I love this movie, I was in love with Joseph Cross he was super cute looking in this movie. The movie has lots of heart, I think it has some very touching scenes as ridiculous as you might think of a talking snowman. cx

Quote from Modesty Blaise on November 6, 2019, 1:57 pm

Oh, I like this one also when I was little, such a sweet and touching movie and Joseph Cross is just the cutest and sweetest kid in the movie.

Same here we kids loved this movie and it was watched quite a few times.

I loved the Jack Frost DVD we almost wore it out, love Joseph Cross in this totally cute and sweet. cx