Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Is Billy Elliot Gay?

OMG people what does he have to do have a close-up and scream I am gay, course he is and I love it he is so charming the character in the film I mean and so well played by Jamie Bell and that hot bod. cx

I don't know what the discussion is all about all those signals and people still have doubts? yes, sweet Billy is the ultimate sissy.

So I guess the majority believes he is, well it doesn't matter but the movie does have a gay subplot.

Quote from Numbers on January 9, 2019, 4:57 pm

I was not sure where to add this topic but a mod can move it if it fits better under a diff forum, I do not ask the question to be a troll it is a serious one.

The reason is the movie seems to make suggestions he is but nothing direct, we know his mate is but the director send off some insinuations that Billy might be and not because he wants to do ballet, brutes like his brother and dad has those thoughts.

I think in one part of the movie Billy himself said just because I want to do ballet doesn't mean I am a poof (his word Poof the English slang).

So is Billy a gay character in the movie what do you all think.

He doesn't appear all that gay in the movie. However in the musical, Billy is willing to cross dress with Michael. Whatever. It doesn't matter to me because I'm gay.

What a character an awesome movie and on stage the world over as Billy Elliot The Musical, started by the fantastic Jamie Bell on screen and by countless other lads all over the world. Is he gay, maybe it is your own guess but ultimately it does not matter. Billy Elliot soars.

Quote from Chris Kross on February 12, 2019, 12:48 pm

What a character an awesome movie and on stage the world over as Billy Elliot The Musical, started by the fantastic Jamie Bell on screen and by countless other lads all over the world. Is he gay, maybe it is your own guess but ultimately it does not matter. Billy Elliot soars.

I agree the character is lovely and the stage presentation in London was superb.

It is in my opinion that he is even though it was not specifically spelt out in the movie.

Well to end this debate yes he is how many hints are needed the boy is LGBTQ and I love it.

So what is the feeling, I wish this was a poll, I can't add it now but the person that started the topic maybe can.