Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Home Alone (1990)

No topic yet on Macaulay's most popular movie and one of the most iconic Christmas films and an early 1990s blockbuster that made young Macaulay Culkin a worldwide superstar.

The film though filled with impossibilities and plays like one of the Wile e Coyote vs The Road Runner cartoons is a hilarious romp with the hijinks provided by 8-year-old Kevin as he tries to stymies the bumbling burglars hilarious played by Daniel Stern and Joe Pesci.

Kevin who was accidentally left home alone by his family during Christmas vacation, (these parents would have been jailed) first thought it was awesome as he had the run of the house before reality hit him and the bandits show up and he uses every tool at his disposal to beat the inept burglars back.

Not the greatest movie ever made and filled with as I mentioned high impossibilities and cartoonish actions but you can't deny it's entertainment value even today.

Home Alone - Gallery

Uploaded files:
  • homealone_poster.jpg

Remains a classic Christmas movie and 1990s movie it made Culkin a superstar for sure. Kids today are enjoying it for the first time and a must watch during the holidays.

"I'm eating junk food and watching rubbish, you better come out and stop me!" - Kevin.

LOL

This was my fav movie when I was a little kid. 🙂

I love the movie, I love Macaulay. 😛

I have seen this and Home Alone 2 so many times I am surprised I am not sick of them. 😀

Still one of my fav movies. 🙂