Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Good young actor, Brilliant man

Amazing story, did a few movies as child and handled himself quite well and walked away and became a very educated man with a degree in physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, received  received a Juris Doctor degree from Yale Law School in 2006.

Talking about his movies I really liked What About Bob? such a good and funny movie, he was also ok in Hook which I did not like that much at all back when I saw it as a kid.

This is the way to see a child actor turn out, sure is a big curved from the messed up drug addict that most seemed to associate with a good share of former child actors.

Amazing how smart he is, I loved his old movies when he was a kid we have a few on DVD like "Peter Pan" and "What about Bob?",  so cute in Peter Pan. cx

I love the movie "Hook" and "What about Bob?" Charlie Korsmo was so cute in those movies.  I love What about Bob? because I think Bill Murray is so funny, I like him also in that old movie Caddyshack.

He is contributing much more than he would as a Hollywood hack, good for him to get out of that toxic environment and actually contribute something to the world besides play acting for an obscene amount of money.  Shocking salaries when compared to people who actually work and contribute like surgeons for one.

Quote from Tom Bradey on May 15, 2019, 2:12 pm

He is contributing much more than he would as a Hollywood hack, good for him to get out of that toxic environment and actually contribute something to the world besides play acting for an obscene amount of money.  Shocking salaries when compared to people who actually work and contribute like surgeons for one.

You do like and watch movies, don't you? just wondering you are so anti-Holywood.  There is a lot of truth in the comment regardless. 😛