Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Firestarter 2: Rekindled (2002)

Mildly interesting but poorly made mini-series sequel to Firestarter which in itself was nothing to run to the cinema to see.

Never heard of it or even the first one, no interest in watching it.

I have seen the first Firestarter and I had no idea there was a kind of a sequel that was actually a mini-series wow, I would like to see it despite so, many saying it is not that good.

This is one fire that should have not been started.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine

I want to see it, my dad has the old Drew Barrymore Firestarter it is was ok.

I would like to see it because I think Devon Alan was cute and also a darn good actor at that age, wonder what he is doing now?

Quote from Sheila on July 22, 2019, 8:38 pm

I would like to see it because I think Devon Alan was cute and also a darn good actor at that age, wonder what he is doing now?

The talented child actor is not doing much these days last credits were back in 2011 two short films "Lilly" and "The Wait" and prior to that was back in 2005 with The Iris Effect and a guest spot on the TV series Blind Justice.

I remember watching this, I watched it because of Devon Alan and I thought it was ok.

I watched it back in 2003-4 when young Devon Alan interacted at the Teen Stars Online forum around the time of his role in Undertow so due to that I looked this up and watched it.

I would agree it was not very good but Devon Alan did not look out of place and the mini-series was not bad due to his performance it was just not very good.

I never even knew it was actually a TV mini-series because I watched it on a DVD and just thought it was a movie.

Quote from Baumgartner on July 11, 2019, 1:50 pm

Not a very good production but it is watchable it is certainly not the worst thing you could put on to watch on a lazy evening.

That is just a PC way of saying it was horrible, see my comment.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine