Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Dunston Checks In (1996)

OMG! I see with Eric Lloyd now added and nothing yet in the forum let me start with my favorite movie when I was a kid, Dunston Checks In, along with my two brothers we must have worn this DVD out because the movie was so funny we were laughing so hard each time we watched it because of Dunston.

Ok for the movie the guy played by Seinfeld's Jason Alexander runs a big ritzy hotel and the owner tells him someone is coming undercover to check out how things are being run and if it is good he gets promoted and time to take his kids on Vacation. The kids including Eric Llyod are always making all kinds of trouble and getting in the way at the hotel.

This big-time thief checks in with his Orangutan who is trained to be a thief like his owner...LOL the whole things just go crazy with the monkey running loose in the hotel with the kids, Dunston is trying to get away from his owner and stop being a thief and Kyle (Eric Llyod) is trying to help him

The movie is so funny and I have not seen it in so long but as kids, we thought this was the funniest movie ever. Eric Lloyd is such a cutie in the movie also.

Uploaded files:
  • dunston.jpg

One of my favorite movies as a little kid, not just me all my siblings I have not seen it in a long time but must have watched it 2 dozen times. lol

A favorite movie of mine as an 8-year-old when I first saw the DVD, must have watched it a dozen times as a young kid. lol

I admit I loved Dunston as a kid, today's younger kids also I am sure if introduced to this caper would love it, good clean family fun.

A hilarious little bit of monkey business, good fun for all ages and I did enjoy this one back at its original theatrical release.

Very surprised to see an actress like Faye Dunaway taking part in this kind of silly campy fun but she was great. Jason Alexander who plays Costanza on the great series "Seinfeld" is in his element much like he was a few years later in "Shallow Hal."

I love Dunston Checks In, I had forgotten all about this movie and I bet it is till in our large DVD collection. 🙂

Dunston is a lot of monkey business but funny I have to admit. 🙂

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine
Quote from Rachel on July 11, 2019, 11:34 pm

I love Dunston Checks In, I had forgotten all about this movie and I bet it is till in our large DVD collection. 🙂

Exactly, who does not like thieving Dunston. lolz

Oh I loved this movie it was so funny it had us, kids, cracking up each time we had it on.

Quote from Chazz on July 14, 2019, 10:03 pm

Oh I loved this movie it was so funny it had us, kids, cracking up each time we had it on.

Since this, I admit I watched it recently and I was still laughing.