Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Child Stars Who Look Completely Different Now

It's interesting that WatchMojo did a countdown of child stars who look very different today than they did during their heyday. Here's the list and see if your favs made it. Watch

I called it, I said I bet Haley will top the list and he did, this is down memory lane so many that will eventually hit this site as they bring back memories of gracing the pages and discussions of TSO in old like Nicholas Hoult, Taylor Momsen, and Poor Jake Llyod felt for him with that hate he took over that role.

Saturday Night at the Movies.

Where is Macaulay Culkin? I have news for Watch Mojo we all look different when we become adults, I knew my boy Haley would be on the list.

I guess we all figured Haley would be on the list with that beard he is wearing.

I had previously seen this video, nothing fantastic people all change from when they are prepubescent kids to when adults. That being said I was waiting for Haley to pop up.

I agree do not expect them to look the same but some keep some obvious features and for Haley, you can still see some same features like the eyes even behind the beard and a few extra pounds. One kid that definitely is unrecognizable is Joey Cramer from Flight of the Navigator.

Uploaded files:
  • joey_kramer.jpg

I know Haley would make the cut, @Jeff, actually in that photo of Joey Cramer you can still see some resemblance, it is always in the eyes and mouth area.

Quote from Mike on June 8, 2019, 11:21 pm

I know Haley would make the cut, @Jeff, actually in that photo of Joey Cramer you can still see some resemblance, it is always in the eyes and mouth area.

Yes, I see it now taking a good look.

Quote from Jeff Brown on June 7, 2019, 11:10 pm

I agree do not expect them to look the same but some keep some obvious features and for Haley, you can still see some same features like the eyes even behind the beard and a few extra pounds. One kid that definitely is unrecognizable is Joey Cramer from Flight of the Navigator.

I still see a lot of resemblance in Joey Cramer of today, just look at the photo.

Quote from Jeff on June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

I called it, I said I bet Haley will top the list and he did, this is down memory lane so many that will eventually hit this site as they bring back memories of gracing the pages and discussions of TSO in old like Nicholas Hoult, Taylor Momsen, and Poor Jake Llyod felt for him with that hate he took over that role.

Another actor from the TSO days that looks real different today is Trevor Morgan. You can check out his Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/tmorg22/