A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Child in the Night (1990)

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Quote from Jessica on May 24, 2020, 8:32 pm

If Elijah Wood is in it I would like to see it, I just loved his movies when he was a child actor.

The same here but I still say the poster is a slasher movie. lol

I would love to see this movie, too bad it is not even in circulation on video at all.

I remember watching this right at its premiere on TV and it was a very good TV movie I have seen it a few times but not maybe in the last 10 years or more.

The poster makes me want to see it, I like hook man movies. 😛

Quote from Chris Kross on July 2, 2020, 7:09 pm

The poster makes me want to see it, I like hook man movies. ?

I found it and watched it and I must take back my comment the poster is nothing like the movie, there is no hook man.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine

Elijah is in it so I would love to see it, the poster looks like it is a slasher with hook man.

I bought the BluRay and it is actually pretty good certainly not a slasher hook man like the poster would lead you to believe nut it is good.

Order it here if you want Child in the Night (BluRay)

And no I don't get anything if you buy from the link and neither does the site I am sure it is just FYI.

All I try I can't track down a copy of this movie or see it streaming.

Why in the world does the artwork for this movie make it out to be some low-budget 80s hook-man slasher film? the boy played by the talented child actor Elijah Wood happened to see his father killed by a man with a hook and gets help from a child psychologist to help him unblock and help the police find the killer he fantasizes about the killer as Captain Hook. The artwork is deceiving.

10% For The Big Guy.
Quote from Wincott on December 17, 2022, 9:38 pm

Why in the world does the artwork for this movie make it out to be some low-budget 80s hook-man slasher film? the boy played by the talented child actor Elijah Wood happened to see his father killed by a man with a hook and gets help from a child psychologist to help him unblock and help the police find the killer he fantasizes about the killer as Captain Hook. The artwork is deceiving.

Well, yea, looking at the poster I think Freddy Krueger slasher type movie all the way.

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Don`t copy text!
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
ShieldPRO