Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Child Actor Roles That Are Too Mature

I have not seen any either but I would love to see The Exorcist, I have heard about it but never have watched it to this date.

Quote from Francisco on June 6, 2019, 3:22 pm

I have not seen any of those movies.

No surprise you are the same Francisco from TSO you are way too young as you are a young teen.

Quote from Jeff on June 2, 2019, 5:48 pm

You know I love Watch Mojo but I never go there I mostly see them when you post them, this is a great compilation and the top would also have been my pick With Taxi Driver a quick second. I am not even sure why The Good Son made it as an honourable mention I don't see that at all IMHO.

I am kind of shocked that it did show in the preview but did not make the list that is Cameron Bright in Birth, I remember that bath scene has TSO on fire with some commentary with a few showing some real outrage.

I am sure a BIrth topic will pop up once Cameron Bright is added he was a big one back in TSO early days.

I am also wondering how you got that video embedded I had no idea that could be done before I tried it, maybe a new feature because polls are even integrated now.

All I did was press enter before I pasted the link. I'm surprised it worked too!

Quote from Wincott on June 7, 2019, 12:35 am

Spot on content, awesome video, and my pick would be Pretty Baby with no second thought, what was done here would get you 20 years now.

I agree. From images, I saw there were scenes where Brooke had her top off! Yes, that would land a prison sentence today. They got away with too much in the 70's!

I have not seen a single movie on that list and neither do I want to. 😛