A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Child Actor Roles That Are Too Mature

Page 1 of 5Next

The last while, WatchMojo did two lists about child actors that I think would get a lot of discussion here. Here's the second. I should've known the role I thought would top the list actually did top the list. However I thought there has to be some roles that are more mature.

You know I love Watch Mojo but I never go there I mostly see them when you post them, this is a great compilation and the top would also have been my pick With Taxi Driver a quick second. I am not even sure why The Good Son made it as an honourable mention I don't see that at all IMHO.

I am kind of shocked that it did show in the preview but did not make the list that is Cameron Bright in Birth, I remember that bath scene has TSO on fire with some commentary with a few showing some real outrage.

I am sure a BIrth topic will pop up once Cameron Bright is added he was a big one back in TSO early days.

I am also wondering how you got that video embedded I had no idea that could be done before I tried it, maybe a new feature because polls are even integrated now.

Saturday Night at the Movies.

Another good one from Watch Mojo, I don't see Paper Moon being a fit but maybe it was for the time it was released, Kids would be my choice it created a lot of controversy over that, even I was shocked and that is hard to do.

Good post I agree I have always like the Watch Mojo stuff when it is posted but it is not a site I ever remember to go to, I think Taxi Driver and Pretty baby will forever be two controversial movies with young stars.

I remember the hoopla also on TSO about Birth, I don't remember who but a few people were beside themselves with outrage.

I Coulda Been a Contender.

Oh definitely for me it is Pretty Baby and Taxi Driver, audiences were rightly shocked at both movies, well most I should say it was right down the alley for some.

As far as Birth goes that was much ado about nothing as far as I am concerned.

I have not seen any of those movies.

Spot on content, awesome video, and my pick would be Pretty Baby with no second thought, what was done here would get you 20 years now.

10% For The Big Guy.
Quote from Francisco on June 6, 2019, 3:22 pm

I have not seen any of those movies.

Our age is why we have not seen these, I have seen The Exorcist only and it was freaky as all hell but that's it.

Good post and video and all controversial at their original showings some not so much now and others still so even today. I would say Pretty Baby holds on to the shock factor while The Exorcist while in the 70s a shocker not so much now in my opinion and the same with Taxi Driver.

When I first watched The Exorcist I was scared and shocked but it has lost that shock factor but this movie I heard had people passing out and throwing up and being carted off in ambulances at original theatrical screenings.

Taxi Driver also was quite shocking, Jodie Foster was also in another mature type role in the 1976 flick "The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane" that is a little shocker for sure but "Pretty Baby" to this day I find shocking.

Trevor always comes up with these interesting posts throughout the years.

Page 1 of 5Next
Don`t copy text!
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
ShieldPRO