Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Brad Renfro

Quote from Donnie Darko on March 10, 2019, 8:50 pm

Well, when you consume copious amounts of illicit substances your time on earth is not usually very long, you will not die sitting in a rocking chair of old age. However, if it is true his mom was a strung-out junkie while pregnant with him and he shot himself up with Horse at 11 years of age then I will offer a tinge of sympathy.

LOL, harsh but many good points. 😛

His best performance was his first ever at the age of 10, The Client.

Tragic, what an outstanding young actor he was, my favorite movie is The Cure from the first viewing on DVD.

Quote from Walton on March 21, 2019, 11:30 pm

Tragic, what an outstanding young actor he was, my favorite movie is The Cure from the first viewing on DVD.

Yes it was tragic and I hate people that say oh he was a druggie, they have no idea what he went through he apparently had a very rough childhood. He was born of an addict mom and likely born addicted and also rumoured that he was shooting up heroin at such a young age.

And god knows what happened in Hollywood as there are some rumours also about some things and the filthy underside of that place.

I like Apt Pupil, freaky head games between him and that old Nazi POS.

Tom & Huck and The Cure are both awesome and favorites of mine from back then.

Quote from Navy Boy on March 23, 2019, 6:36 pm

Apt Pupil is awesome one of my fav movies.

Quote from Navy Boy on March 23, 2019, 6:36 pm

Agreed.

One of my favorite actors he was all rebel and talent and unfortunately fell into the clutches of drugs.

RIP

All personal problems aside he was a fantastic actor, his debut with no formal training at the age of 10 in the film "The Client" is one of your all-time greatest performances by a child actor in my opinion.