Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Brad Renfro

A great young actor, early on he was sensational in his debut as Mark Sway in The Client and a few years later again in Apt Pupil.

Apt Pupil is my fav by Brad, really freaky movie with him and that old Nazi playing mind games.

Quote from Eldon on March 7, 2019, 7:55 pm

Apt Pupil is my fav by Brad, really freaky movie with him and that old Nazi playing mind games.

Same with me.

Super talented and cute in The Client, Tom and Huck, The Cure and Apt Pupil till substance abuse F him up

Quote from Jessica on March 9, 2019, 9:36 pm

Super talented and cute in The Client, Tom and Huck, The Cure and Apt Pupil till substance abuse F him up

Bully is the only other movie I have besides those you listed, he was so cute in The Cure, I was in love with him and Joseph Mazzello. 😛

Well, when you consume copious amounts of illicit substances your time on earth is not usually very long, you will not die sitting in a rocking chair of old age. However, if it is true his mom was a strung-out junkie while pregnant with him and he shot himself up with Horse at 11 years of age then I will offer a tinge of sympathy.

Quote from Donnie Darko on March 10, 2019, 8:50 pm

Well, when you consume copious amounts of illicit substances your time on earth is not usually very long, you will not die sitting in a rocking chair of old age. However, if it is true his mom was a strung-out junkie while pregnant with him and he shot himself up with Horse at 11 years of age then I will offer a tinge of sympathy.

Well, aren't you the nice guy.

The poor lad had no chance born to a junkie mom.

Classic.

omg! you are so mean spirited.