A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Adam Rich

Page 1 of 2Next

I had always intended to add former child star Adam Rich to this category because I absolutely loved him in the 70s watching the hit series "Eight is Enough" where he played the cute Nicholas and was referred to as America's little brother.

Sadly the news came out that Adam Rich passed away at age 54, it saddens me because my first reaction was not that Adam Rich had passed but that I can't believe Nicholas has died.

Like I said I love the show and love Nicholas he was absolutely adorable and was perfectly played by Adam Rich whose popularity during the show run was sky-high. Adam did not do much besides the series but had guest appearances on some 70s staple shows such as "The Six Million Dollar man". "Love Boat", "Fantasy Island" and "Chips."

Very sad to hear as I said the show was a big part of me in the 70s, condolences to his family and friends, if you have never heard of or seen the show find it and give it a look.

RIP Adam Rich

Uploaded files:
  • adamrich.jpg
Youth is wasted on the young.

I don't go that far back and have never seen the series or know of Adam Rich but very sad news may he rest in peace as he seems to have been very popular back during the run of that 70s series.

10% For The Big Guy.

I have heard of the series but have never seen a second of it, very sad a relatively young man, I am going to see if I can dig up an episode.

RIP

Never heard of but RIP.

Never heard of the show or the lad that is way before my time.

RIP

I have seen episodes on YouTube. He was cute. However his hairstyle was also my hairstyle until I was four!

This is a shock. RIP Adam.

Quote from NebraskaTrevor85 on January 19, 2023, 8:14 pm

I have seen episodes on YouTube. He was cute. However his hairstyle was also my hairstyle until I was four!

This is a shock. RIP Adam.

Thanks for the info that I can see episodes on YouTube as I am curious about the show and to see him in action, may he rest in peace.

Very sad news, growing up I have seen some episodes on retro TV, I am just not a big fan of these types of series.

RIP

*sigh* run along nothing to see here folks another former child star dead from a  drug overdose.

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche
Quote from Waverly on January 23, 2023, 12:09 am

*sigh* run along nothing to see here folks another former child star dead from a  drug overdose.

Stop jumping to conclusions you idle gossip I have heard no such thing, Adam battles depression and substance abuse in his twenties but he got over all of that you malicious gossip.

Youth is wasted on the young.
Page 1 of 2Next
Don`t copy text!
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
ShieldPRO