A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

7th Heaven (1996)

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next

Lovely series, I luv the Camden's especially Simon. cx

Quote from monk on June 3, 2020, 10:12 am

How this dreck lasted that many years is beyond me, two holier than thou parents who seem to be constantly spying on their children with their holier than tho moralistic view.

The whole family is super squeaky clean and any problems that pop up have an instant nice and clean solution there is no push back no tension.

I tried to like it but could not finish season 2 of this syrupy mess.

You hate everything except Monk I guess.

Quote from Maria DaCunha on June 5, 2020, 10:39 am

OMG! I luv 7th Heaven and I am even watching it now I am on season 4, my mom bought the complete series and it was expensive. I love Simon he is so cute, I love everything about the show.

Same here, I never missed an episode, my whole family loved it and I was small then. 😛

My entire family loved and watched tis show except me, the most I saw was maybe a couple minutes here and there in passing. I just never gave it a chance was not interested.

There is a lot to like about 7th Heaven. 🙂 I never saw it on its live run but a ch had it a few years ago on reruns.

Quote from Britty Baby on June 9, 2020, 5:02 pm

Lovely series, I luv the Camden's especially Simon. cx

Indeed, it did not run all those years because so many people hated it.

A fantastic family series filed with good wholesome values, I would not expect today's youth to like it as I can see by these comments. There is not enough, violence and sex to satisfy today's audience.

One of my favorite shows ever, I loved the whole family especially Simon, I am still watching the series on DVD. 🙂

I watch this series on DVD only we have the collection, such an awesome show I am still watching it in season 4.

Quote from Jessica on June 16, 2020, 9:33 pm

One of my favorite shows ever, I loved the whole family especially Simon, I am still watching the series on DVD. ?

Oh lovely you have the DVD series to enjoy anytime you like. 🙂

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next
Don`t copy text!
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
ShieldPRO