A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

7th Heaven (1996)

Page 1 of 6Next

I see a newly added David Gallagher mini-bio and forum and I am thrilled to be the first to start a topic about the wonderful series "7th Heaven" and the Camden family led by minister Eric and his wife Annie who go through the joys and trials of raising 7 kids.

One big family from little toddlers all the way up to adults with their own families and my favorite the wonderful and amazingly cute Simon Camden played by David Gallagher (Huge Crush back then). Words can't describe how much I loved this show I was right into following what is new with the Camdens and mainly Simon.

The show ran for 11 amazing years and like most shows with the earlier episodes being my favorites, I would say the first 5.

Some of my favorite episodes are season 2 episode 17 when after Ruthie ruins Simons school projects he wants to move to his own room, he gets the attic but is not too happy with that and also the episode where he is worried about catching Ruthie's chicken-pox, that was season one forgot the episode off hand.

Ok let's hear it from "7th Heaven" fans and I hope we have some.

Uploaded files:
  • 7thheaven.jpg

I uploaded some of my fav retro pics of DG, so check them out and comment right on the pics, yes you can comment.

David Gallagher Photos

We have DVD set and I watch this show, I was like one year old when it ended. 😛 it is a cool show.

I can't say I was a big fan that must-watch every episode but all that I have seen were well written and acted family dramas.

How this dreck lasted that many years is beyond me, two holier than thou parents who seem to be constantly spying on their children with their holier than tho moralistic view.

The whole family is super squeaky clean and any problems that pop up have an instant nice and clean solution there is no push back no tension.

I tried to like it but could not finish season 2 of this syrupy mess.

GLOBAL WARMING is a HOAX.

I remember loving this show for the first 6 years or so because I had a huge crush on Lucy Camden. 🙂 Loved Beverly Mitchell to death but then I gradually stopped watching the show.

Uploaded files:
  • lucy.jpg

OMG! I luv 7th Heaven and I am even watching it now I am on season 4, my mom bought the complete series and it was expensive. I love Simon he is so cute, I love everything about the show.

Quote from monk on June 3, 2020, 10:12 am

How this dreck lasted that many years is beyond me, two holier than thou parents who seem to be constantly spying on their children with their holier than tho moralistic view.

The whole family is super squeaky clean and any problems that pop up have an instant nice and clean solution there is no push back no tension.

I tried to like it but could not finish season 2 of this syrupy mess.

Oh, I bet you never missed and episode and bought the entire series on DVD.

Monk aside this was a lovely show and David Gallagher was just the cutest as Simon.

Good decent family series, they don't make them like this anymore not with the crap they produce there days with questionable morals by the characters, dysfunctional families, and the like.

In today's culture what is right is wrong and the wrong in now right, that is the Liberal way.

BORING.

Page 1 of 6Next
Don`t copy text!
x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
ShieldPRO