A retro look back at the former child and teen stars that were previously featured on the pages of Teen Stars Online.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2022 Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards Poll

Who should win the Critics Choice Award for Best Young Actor/Actress?
FRANKIE CORIO/Aftersun1 Vote · 16.67%
JALYN HALL/Till0 Votes · 0.00%
GABRIEL LaBELLE/The Fabelmans1 Vote · 16.67%
BELLA RAMSEY/Catherine Called Birdy0 Votes · 0.00%
BANKS REPETA/Armageddon Time2 Votes · 33.33%
SADIE SINK/The Whale2 Votes · 33.33%
6 Participants

I know the awards are over and the winner was decided. Nevertheless I want to hear from you all who you feel deserved it.

Uploaded files:
  • LaBelle.png

I like Sadie Sink here and I also like the movie as a Brendan Fraser fan so good to see him again but did he really get that big is it a screen trick please fill me in I am shocked.

Quote from Eldon on January 20, 2023, 11:46 am

I like Sadie Sink here and I also like the movie as a Brendan Fraser fan so good to see him again but did he really get that big is it a screen trick please fill me in I am shocked.

No, he is not it is what they call a fat suit along with prosthetics, similar to Eddie Murphy in "The Nutty Professor" and Martin Lawrence in "Big Momma's House."

A good crop and my choice is Frankie Corio, absolutely bang-on performance and also a very good movie.

Note - All who have been asking TSO will be worked on again and redesigned I just have been so busy.

@nebraskatrevor85, very impressed by all I have seen save 2 so far and I am very impressed with Banks Repeta in the superb "Armageddon Time." I recommend all to see it.

Your posts are always on topic and great for conversation.

You could not pay me to watch any of that crap on this list.

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine

Sadie Sink was awesome. 🙂

Don`t copy text!
x Logo: ShieldPRO
This Site Is Protected By
ShieldPRO