Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

11 Former Teen Stars Whose Naughty Scenes Hurt Their Career

Yes stop hating on Samantha Micelli, I love the show and she was awesome, loved Jonathan he was so cute but alas I know now he won't love me back as he is gay. 😛

That article is 4 years old and I don't see Jessia Biel career being hurt maybe I am wrong, the one who is washed up really is Alyssa Milano and Dana Plato is dead (RIP).

You want this, don't you: Emperor Palpatine
Quote from Jill W on February 14, 2019, 12:56 pm

Yes stop hating on Samantha Micelli, I love the show and she was awesome, loved Jonathan he was so cute but alas I know now he won't love me back as he is gay. 😛

Nobody is hating on Samantha they are hating on Milano because she is a horrible actress.

I have not seen not one of those movies they claimed wreck these actresses careers.

I have never heard of most of them, I know of Jessica Biel from "7th Heaven" and Alyssa Milano from "Who's the Boss?" for sure.

Quote from Skater on February 18, 2019, 1:17 pm

I have never heard of most of them, I know of Jessica Biel from "7th Heaven" and Alyssa Milano from "Who's the Boss?" for sure.

Jessica Biel is hot, Milano is not.

Well, these actresses have taken a beating here, have you all no mercy? 😛

Interesting but I am not sure that is why most are not that big these days, none on the list I am no fan of so yea.

Quote from Jill W on February 14, 2019, 12:56 pm

Milano was ok in that series but after that, she is a Z list star.